For over a decade now, the Car Classic at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena has been a mainstay of Southern California car culture. It's the kind of event where you might see a Duesenberg alongside a Porsche 917 racer, a classic Ford Mustang fastback, a gullwinged Mercedes-Benz 300SL and a McLaren P1, all on the same lot.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models