We're big fans of the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, a full-size pickup impressively configured from the factory for serious desert running. While its stock, naturally aspirated 6.2-liter V8 provides 411 horsepower, some consider it lacking. Others still want more aggressive underpinnings for even more serious duty. Stop worrying, as Shelby American appears to have the answer with its new Shelby Raptor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX