Land Rover is, as they say, on a roll. The British luxury off-road brand seemingly can't put a wheel wrong, releasing only its fourth all-new Range Rover and its second-generation Range Rover Sport last year, both of which have come in for rave reviews. Before that, it was the Range Rover Evoque, which successfully moved the Range Rover name downmarket and gave a shot in the arm to the brand's styling.
2013 Range Rover
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 31, 2014
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 6, 2013
We see all sorts of publicity stunt road trips, but few seem as cool as spending 11 days driving almost 4,000 miles in a 2013 Range Rover Autobiography and sleeping each night in an equally plush Airstream trailer. This is exactly what Ben Samuelson, formerly of TVR, and his PR team did to show off the new Range Rover while driving it from England to Morocco and back.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX