Nissan has released the fifth and final teaser of its all-new 2013 Altima sedan ahead of the car's official debut at the 2012 New York Auto Show. It's a good thing this is the last one, because Nissan has seen fit to show off almost the entire car, albeit very quickly and never stationary.
2013 Nissan Altima Teasers
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 22, 2012
The slow drip of official information for Nissan's 2013 Altima continues to spread across the internet. Today, the Japanese automaker has unveiled a (very) short video clip and a shady single image that hints at the expressive profile sheetmetal on its new family sedan. The video is very brief, but together with the other images we've seen depicting the new boomerang-shaped taillamps, headlamps and overhead view, we're starting to mentally stitch together a composite view of the new car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX