It takes a special type of individual to take a look at a twin-turbo V8 roadster with 530 horsepower like the new Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG and say, "Nope, that's not enough." And for just such an individual, Mercedes now presents the new SL65 AMG.
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 4, 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 20, 2012
How do you make a 4,300-pound roadster accelerate to 60 miles per hour in under four seconds? Easy, just fit it with a twin-turbocharged 6.0-liter V12 that cranks out 621 horsepower and – wait for it – 738 pound-feet of torque. Sounds bonkers, right? Welcome to the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX