We'll come right out and say it: The 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL isn't exactly pretty. And while this new SL63 adds all of the go-fast appearance bits befitting any AMG model, it doesn't exactly help the big roadster's appearance. And by the way, when we say big, we mean big. The photos don't quite do it justice – this is one seriously large two-seater.
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 21, 2012
Any outfit with the cash can buy a Formula One team. Integrating it into an existing automaker, however, isn't an overnight proposition. Both Lotus and Caterham are currently undergoing that process, but so is Mercedes-Benz.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX