It's been more than a year since we first saw the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 Bluetec unveiled at the 2012 New York Auto Show, but it looks like the compact diesel crossover is finally starting to roll into dealerships. Those wanting to buy a diesel GLK will only have to pony up an extra $1,500 over a base, gas-powered GLK350, as the GLK250's starting price is listed at $38,590 (*not including $905 destination charge).
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class: New York 2012
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Apr 30, 2013
- Noah Joseph
- Apr 4, 2012
Like the existing GLK but not such a fan of its incredibly boxy styling? Or like the styling just fine but just wish it had a diesel? Well we've got good news for you, friends, because Mercedes-Benz has just taken the wraps off a revised model that aims to remedy both.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX