Mazda is slowly but surely wiping its smiley Nagare design language from the faces of its automobiles, and it appears that the seven-passenger CX-9 is the next to get the bolder Kodo-influenced treatment. The 2013 CX-9 you see here will officially bow at the Australian International Motor Show in mid-October, but Mazda has released a few preliminary images and details regarding the big CUV's refresh.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!