As you might recall, we recently spent some time behind the wheel of a camouflaged 2012 Mazda CX-5 prototype in Iceland. And while we walked away impressed after our short stint behind the wheel, the fact that the car was covered in cheetah paper meant we couldn't quite see the final design – until now.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!