As you might recall, we recently spent some time behind the wheel of a camouflaged 2012 Mazda CX-5 prototype in Iceland. And while we walked away impressed after our short stint behind the wheel, the fact that the car was covered in cheetah paper meant we couldn't quite see the final design – until now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX