2013 Lincoln MKS: LA 2011
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 17, 2011
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and for Lincoln, that all-important first stride is represented by the 2013 MKS. The big Lincoln sedan has been given a mid-cycle refresh that includes upgraded power, a newly refined suspension and a restyled beak, all of which are on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX