Hyundai North America CEO John Krafcik recently told Automobile magazine that it's popular "fluidic sculpture" design language won't stand still as it evolves with Hyundai's lineup in the coming years.
- Aug 8, 2013
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: New York 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 4, 2012
You might think that Hyundai has pulled a fast one at today's New York Auto Show by unveiling two different of its 2013 Santa Fe, one a two-row Sport model and the other a three-row family-minded model simply called Santa Fe. In reality, however, we've been expecting this since we first told you about the Korean automaker's new strategy back in mid-2010.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models