Hyundai North America CEO John Krafcik recently told Automobile magazine that it's popular "fluidic sculpture" design language won't stand still as it evolves with Hyundai's lineup in the coming years.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: New York 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 4, 2012
You might think that Hyundai has pulled a fast one at today's New York Auto Show by unveiling two different of its 2013 Santa Fe, one a two-row Sport model and the other a three-row family-minded model simply called Santa Fe. In reality, however, we've been expecting this since we first told you about the Korean automaker's new strategy back in mid-2010.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX