Honda has failed to set the world on fire with its seemingly sporty hybrid coupe, but it's not entirely for lack of effort. And for 2013, the Japanese automaker is refining its CR-Z with a host of updates designed to pin its dynamics a bit more on the side of sporty performance. And, as you can see above, it's now 100-percent more purpley than before.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX