Ford put nine of its own engineers inside of a new car they helped create, the 2013 Ford Taurus SHO, so they could experience its capabilities for themselves. Nothing out of the ordinary there, but Ford also thoughtfully put NASCAR driver Carl Edwards in the driver's seat, and it turns out that the boffins didn't realize how capable their car was until the Sprint Cup driver showed them.
2013 Ford Taurus SHO
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 2, 2012
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 9, 2012
Ford has announced pricing for the refreshed 2013 Taurus SHO, and buyers can look forward to paying a little more for the big performance sedan. Inside Line reports the price has inched up to $39,995 including destination, or $1,045 more than the 2012 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX