Ford is launching a new commercial for the redesigned 2013 Mustang that will initially air during the Daytona 500 this weekend. This is the first time that the Blue Oval has promoted its pony car on television since it launched the new 2011 Mustang V6 in 2010.
2013 Ford Mustang
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 7, 2011
Most car marques can be easily recognized by their emblems. But some model lines have their own emblems, too. The Mustang stands out as a clear example, and now Ford is projecting that image even further. And we mean that quite literally.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 15, 2011
The 2011 model year brought big powertrain upgrades for the Ford Mustang – that's when the 5.0-liter V8 and 3.7-liter V6 were introduced – and for 2013, Ford's Pony Car is getting some updated style, tech and packaging to make it a more competitive offering in the segment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX