Last year Formula Drift star Vaughn Gittin Jr. let us go for a quick drive in his 2011 Mustang RTR, and while we were impressed with the styling and price, the harsh suspension tuning and lack of performance options left us wanting. Gittin must have taken our review to heart, as he unveiled the 2013 Mustang RTR today with a new adjustable suspension setup and up to 624 horsepower with an optional supercharger system.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models