The handsome-and-not-for-us 2013 Chevrolet Trailblazer has begun driving off the lines in Thailand at the General Motors plant in Rayong. Debuted at the Dubai Auto Show last year, the Trailblazer could be seen to squeeze between the Traverse and Tahoe if it were sold here, combining a brawnier version of the unibody Traverse's looks with the body-on-frame off-road capability of the forthcoming Colorado pickup replacement.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models