Buick used the bright lights of the Detroit Auto Show to unveil the 2013 Encore; a mite-sized crossover that will be smaller than other vehicles in its class. In fact, the Encore is only 168 inches long, and its wheelbase is only 104.8 inches across. Even with those diminutive proportions, the Encore still manages to house 48 cubic feet of cargo with the second-row seats folded flat. The front passenger seat also folds for additional storage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX