The cupboard of virtual options has opened itself yet again with the appearance of the 2013 BMW X1 configurator. There are three choices of X1 to choose from, the sDrive28i, xDrive28i and xDrive35i, and then three trim levels beyond that: X Line, Sport Line and M Sport Line.
2013 BMW X1
- Jeff Sabatini
- May 4, 2012
It's hard to believe that BMW has been selling SUV's for 13 years now. When the BMW X5 launched to great controversy in 1999, "crossover" had yet to be coined and not a soul on this planet would have predicted that one day BMW would be offering the two-sizes-smaller X1. Yet it hits dealer lots this fall, in multiple models with a long line of options and trim packages.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX