Volkswagen recalls the Touareg Hybrid for fire risk. China's Kaidi to produce 200,000 tons of biofuel a year in Finland. Germany considers doping-style tests for emissions.
2012 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid: Review
- John Beltz Snyder
- Feb 15, 2016
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 27, 2015
A problem with leaky fuel injection systems has prompted the NHTSA to issue recall notices for the VW Touareg, Porsche hybrids and a smattering of Audis.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX