Despite staying rather quiet last year product-wise, Mitsubishi actually enjoyed a very strong sales comeback, led by its new Outlander Sport compact crossover. That crossover's larger cousin, the Outlander, has remained largely under the radar for most consumers, with a modest 2010 facelift eking out a bit of sales life for a model that has been making the rounds since 2006. That will change in 2013 with the introduction of this new Outlander, which moves away from the single-frame grille in fa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX