It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
2012 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG: Review
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies