It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
2012 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX