Earlier this week, we heard that Mercedes-Benz will be introducing its nine-speed automatic transmission in Europe, but while this 9G-Tronic will first launch over there in the E-Class, we'll get our first crack at this gearbox in the 2015 CLS-Class. According to Edmunds, the nine-speed CLS will go on sale in the US next fall before eventually spreading to almost all other Mercedes models, but there is no word as to when this would occur.
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS550: Review
- Aaron Richardson
- Oct 10, 2011
We aren't entirely sure what's happening here. It seems a Macedonian man took his brand-new 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS 350 CDI to the car wash and decided the interior could use some freshening up, too.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX