Jaguar may move the company's XK further upmarket following the introduction of its forthcoming F-Type. The newcomer to the range easily shoulders the burden of carrying the Jaguar sportscar mantle, freeing up the XK to evolve in another direction. While speaking with Autocar, Jaguar Design Director Ian Callum said there's an opportunity to grow the grand tourer both in size and luxury.
2012 Jaguar XKR-S: Review
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Dec 27, 2012
Bring together a 550-horsepower Jaguar XKR-S and a rain-soaked skidpad, and it's almost impossible to not end up in a sideways drift... accidental or on purpose. With that in mind, the gang over at Autocar got a hold of the monstrous XKR-S for the latest installment of "Will it Drift?," only they raised the stakes a little by attempting the feat with a blindfolded driver
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX