We'll be honest: Not only have we already seen the production 2012 Honda CR-V in the flesh, we've driven it. And we aren't the only ones. In fact, these spy shots were taken during a local CR-V media drive that's taking place in Detroit, and while we can't talk about our impressions of Honda's all-new crossover just yet, we can tell you that the vehicle in these pictures is the final production model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX