We'll be honest: Not only have we already seen the production 2012 Honda CR-V in the flesh, we've driven it. And we aren't the only ones. In fact, these spy shots were taken during a local CR-V media drive that's taking place in Detroit, and while we can't talk about our impressions of Honda's all-new crossover just yet, we can tell you that the vehicle in these pictures is the final production model.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!