Social media allows for news to travel fast. Case in point, Fiat just sent out word via its official Twitter account minutes ago confirming that its U.S. spec 500 Abarth performance model will debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show in November.
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX