Congratulations are in order for Buick after its new Verano earned top scores in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests. This now means that every new Buick model is on the Institute's Top Safety Pick list.
2012 Buick Verano: First Drive
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 30, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 5, 2011
The first examples of the 2012 Buick Verano are being built at the General Motors Orion Assembly plant, so that means it's time for Buick to fire up the configuator. We knew the Verano would start at $23,470 ($885 destination included), but we didn't know exactly what features were standard at that price. Base Veranos include a 180-horsepower, 2.4-liter engine, six-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch wheels, USB port, Bluetooth, a seven-inch LCD radio interface and a leather-wrapped steering w
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX