Congratulations are in order for Buick after its new Verano earned top scores in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests. This now means that every new Buick model is on the Institute's Top Safety Pick list.
2012 Buick Verano: First Drive
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 30, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 5, 2011
The first examples of the 2012 Buick Verano are being built at the General Motors Orion Assembly plant, so that means it's time for Buick to fire up the configuator. We knew the Verano would start at $23,470 ($885 destination included), but we didn't know exactly what features were standard at that price. Base Veranos include a 180-horsepower, 2.4-liter engine, six-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch wheels, USB port, Bluetooth, a seven-inch LCD radio interface and a leather-wrapped steering w
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!