We've gotten the details. We've seen it at the auto show. We've even driven it in Croatia, and brought you our impressions. But there's only so much we can describe a car like the new Bentley Continental GTC, because the luxury cabriolet is an experience. It's about seeing and being seen. It's about wafting effortlessly down azure coastlines and feeling the wind in your hair.
2012 Bentley Continental GTC: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX