Audi CEO Rupert Stadler slipped up while talking to Bloomberg, telling the financial pub that in addition to the 2013 A4 and A4 AllRoad, a small crossover concept will debut at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
2012 Audi Q3
- Chris Shunk
- Sep 21, 2011
Audi has grown its share of the U.S. luxury market with the help of a steady stream of new products. But while Audi has been on a product rampage, not all of its latest designs take up residence in U.S. showrooms.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!