Audi CEO Rupert Stadler slipped up while talking to Bloomberg, telling the financial pub that in addition to the 2013 A4 and A4 AllRoad, a small crossover concept will debut at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Audi Q3
- Chris Shunk
- Sep 21, 2011
Audi has grown its share of the U.S. luxury market with the help of a steady stream of new products. But while Audi has been on a product rampage, not all of its latest designs take up residence in U.S. showrooms.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models