Audi CEO Rupert Stadler slipped up while talking to Bloomberg, telling the financial pub that in addition to the 2013 A4 and A4 AllRoad, a small crossover concept will debut at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
2012 Audi Q3
- Chris Shunk
- Sep 21, 2011
Audi has grown its share of the U.S. luxury market with the help of a steady stream of new products. But while Audi has been on a product rampage, not all of its latest designs take up residence in U.S. showrooms.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX