Acura is bringing Goodies to the Detroit Auto Show – the capital "g" warranted for the NSX concept alone – but it has more aces in more sleeves: Car and Driver reports that the RL replacement is coming to the New York Auto Show. The RL is made up of some nice pieces, but even with heaps of cabin tech and SH-AWD it has never been able to outsmart its overwhelming anonymity – or its larger and less costly sibling, the TL.
2012 Acura TL SH-AWD: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX