C'etait un Rendezvous is a legendary film with a very simple premise – a man drives very quickly to be with the woman he loves, careening through the streets of Paris with a blatant disregard for things like road signs, speed limits and pigeons. This film, from South African director Seagram Pearce, has a similar but much more law-abiding plot.
2011 KTM X-Bow R
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 1, 2012
Policing the streets of Monte Carlo and the outlaying Monegasque countryside (little of it though there is) presents a unique set of challenges. Contrary to popular perception, there is an enforced speed limit in the Mediterranean principality. Enforcing it, however, is another issue, because Monaco has a higher concentration of supercars than 99-percent of the countries on the globe. So while they may get away with patrolling in puny Citroën diesels just across the border in France, the ge
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!