C'etait un Rendezvous is a legendary film with a very simple premise – a man drives very quickly to be with the woman he loves, careening through the streets of Paris with a blatant disregard for things like road signs, speed limits and pigeons. This film, from South African director Seagram Pearce, has a similar but much more law-abiding plot.
2011 KTM X-Bow R
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 1, 2012
Policing the streets of Monte Carlo and the outlaying Monegasque countryside (little of it though there is) presents a unique set of challenges. Contrary to popular perception, there is an enforced speed limit in the Mediterranean principality. Enforcing it, however, is another issue, because Monaco has a higher concentration of supercars than 99-percent of the countries on the globe. So while they may get away with patrolling in puny Citroën diesels just across the border in France, the ge
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX