Audi is going to great lengths to steal territory away from arch-rival BMW and its Mini marque. But as you'd expect from any German automaker, the initial A1 three-door premium hatchback appears to be just the beginning. Since its launch, the A1 has bred the five-door A1 Sportback, there's a Q1 crossover based on the same platform reportedly in the works, and the A1 Quattro demonstrates the extent of the architecture's performance capabilities. But Ingolstadt is not about to stop there as report
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX