We have no qualms admitting that we miss the first-generation Toyota MR2. The spry little mid-engined racer was proof that you didn't need a summer house on the cape to enjoy a perfectly balanced, lightweight sports car. Of course, with its accessible price tag, it's no surprise that very few MR2 models survived without encountering substantial neglect or abuse. That's what makes this supercharged, 1989 gem particularly attractive. With a shave under 22,000 miles on the odometer, all of the fact
1989 Toyota MR-2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX