If you're like us, when you think about idiosyncratic, envelope-pushing automotive design, your thoughts do not automatically turn to the sedans Mitsubishi was pushing out in the 1980s. As it turns out though – and as we are amply reminded by the ceaseless wonders of eBay Motors – the 1988 Mitsubishi Galant Sigma was moving the needle in terms of interior design, at least.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX