Those who love both dogs and sports cars often find that their two passions can't exist together in perfect harmony. A man named Geoffrey Stevens thought differently, and in the 1970s, he decided to build a car that would allow him to prove his point. We're not going to speculate here that drugs were involved in this decision, but it was the '70s after all...
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX