Malcolm S. Pray Jr was a known entity in the American automotive scene. He owned the largest Audi and Saab dealership in America, presided over several dealer councils and had a considerable classic car collection. Sadly, Pray passed away this past August, and his family has consigned 17 of his beloved cars to RM Auctions - most notable among them this beautiful Delahaye roadster.
- Dec 24, 2013
1937 Delahaye 135 Competition Court Roadster by Figoni et Falaschi
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!