Get swept up in hearse culture at HearseCon | Car Club USA
"HearseCon is where we get together once a year to bring out all the people that own hearses and enjoy working on them from all around the U.S.," said Art Prince, owner of a lifted, four-wheel drive hearse.
"I find it intriguing to think that there's been a ton of people in my car," said fellow hearse owner Chris Mudd. "It was somebody's last ride and hopefully it was comfortable."
Each Car Club USA episode features a different car club or event from across the US, where passionate owner communities gather to share automotive experiences and embark on incredible adventures. From Main Street cruises to off-road trails, catch all the latest car club activity on Autoblog.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models