Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - Click above for high-res image galleryLamborghini's Sesto Elemento, the carbon fiber beauty that debuted at the Paris Motor Show just two short months ago, has reportedly been given the green light by its Italian automaker. The two-seat "Sixth Element" exotic is much more than radical jet-fighter styling and a fixation with all things lightweight. Hidden under its flat-black composite panels is the same V10 engine shoehorned into the Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera. With a power rating of 570 horsepower and a curb weight of just 2,200 pounds, the 5.2-liter engine is reportedly able to launch the all-wheel-drive Sesto Elemento to 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds. Keep the pedal down, and the Lamborghini should top 215 mph. With a price tag of about €2.5 million ($3.4 million at today's exchange), and a production run limited to less than ten units, best of luck securing one for your garage.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet