MazdaSpeed3 starting at $22,800
Observant Autoblog reader Matt Miller informed us that Mazda has quietly released the pricing of its forthcoming MazdaSpeed3 on the car's website. The 250-hp wonder wagon will start at $22,800 for the Sport model and feature a six-speed manual transmission, stability and traction control, 18-inch wheels, four-wheel ABS, and more. The Sport model will be topped by the Grand Touring, which begins at $24,515 and adds automatic on/off headlights, rain-sensing wipers, Xenon HID headlights, LED rear combination taillights, leather bolsters on its black cloth seats, a premium BOSE sound system and available DVD navigation. We'd say Mazda's asking a fair price for a four-door hatchwagon that can reach sixty in under six seconds and return nearly 30 mpg on the highway.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet
Recharge Wrap-up: BMW i8 and i3 CrossFade Edition in Paris, upgraded Atieva electric van races againWatch Video