Compare 4 330 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 3.0L I-6 Engine
- 6-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 225 @ 5,900 rpm Horsepower
- 214 @ 3,500 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, automatic
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- leatherette Seat trim
CiView 2 Trims
Additional or replacing features on i
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.