Well, now we've really seen everything. At the ninth Volkswagen Sunshine Tour, an annual gathering of thousands of Beetle lovers, the "most beautiful beach Beetle of the Year" award went to this New Beetle Convertible enrobed in 40 kilograms – that's about 88 pounds – of colorful, knitted wool. According to VW's press release, it took Marthe and Magnus Schwarz, who met at a previous Sunshine Tour (where else?), seven months to create their unique work of stitchery. As you can see in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX