Man runs over his own head after dropping cigarette in car
Okay, so maybe that last one is a bit less likely than the others, but it happened to a man in Aurora, CO, who accidentally dropped a lit cig down the front of his jacket. According to The Detroit Free Press, he jumped out of his van, trying to evacuate the cigarette from his jacket, only to be knocked down as the van rolled backwards and the driver's-side front tire ran over his head.
Despite some very serious injuries – he remains in critical condition in a local hospital – he's expected to survive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models