THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
It's time to give away another prize pack as we tick off the days on our calendar to the premier of Top Gear USA (10PM EST/9C this Sunday on the HISTORY Channel). Thanks to all who entered yesterday's giveaway and became new fans of the Autoblog Facebook page. Let's add some more Likes today by giving away another prize pack that's worth $200 and includes a Top Gear-branded remote-controlled car, Top Gear-branded Auto Roadside Kit and History Channel fleece.
In order to enter, simply "Like" the Autoblog Facebook page (if you already have, thanks), then check the FB page in a few minutes for this post to appear on our Wall (It's live now!). Once it's live, leave a comment on that Facebook post (here's the link again) to enter the giveaway. Feel free to "Like" the post itself so your Facebook friends can see the giveaway, and remember to allow direct messages in your Facebook privacy settings. And again, so no one gets confused, we've turned off commenting on this post since only a comment on the Facebook post will earn you an entry.
To enter giveaway #2:
- "Like" the Autoblog Facebook page. Leave a comment on the Facebook entry titled "Leave a Facebook comment, win a Top Gear prize pack: Day 2".
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the U.S. only.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- The entry period ends at 2:30PM ET on Saturday, November 20.
- At that time, we'll select 1 winner from the eligible commenters to receive a Top Gear USA prize pack valued at $200 that includes a Top Gear-branded remote-controlled car, Top Gear-branded Auto Roadside Kit and History Channel fleece.
- Make sure your Facebook privacy settings allow for direct messages to receive notification in the event you win.
- Standard giveaway rules apply.
About Top Gear
On Sunday, November 21st at 10/9c, HISTORY is bringing the worldwide sensation Top Gear to the USA! Featuring super-cars, extreme stunts and challenges, car reviews and celebrity interviews, Top Gear is the home for anyone with a love of cars. The U.S. version will be packed with high-adrenaline action entertainment as it tracks the colorful history of the automobile as well as the eccentric adventures of its hosts with Top Gear's customary wit and humor. Hosts Adam Ferrara, Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood will take you on a high-octane ride on every episode of Top Gear! Visit the official website at for photos, videos and more. Check out the Top Gear tab on Facebook.