2012 marks the 50th anniversary of the Shelby Cobra, and it seems ol' Carroll and his band of hot rodders are intent on celebrating the legendary roadster for the entire year. Back in January, Shelby kicked off a series of nationwide 50th anniversary events with the debut of the Anniversary Mustangs at the Detroit Auto Show, and earlier this month, the company showed off the very first Cobra and the new 2012 Shelby 1000 at the New York Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX