Despite Volkswagen bringing both GTI and Variant wagon versions of its new Golf to Geneva this year, some would argue that the best looking Golf on the show floor is wearing a Seat badge. The Spanish Volkswagen subsidiary has unveiled its three-door Leon SC for the Swiss crowds, and the car's neatly creased hatchback form is, at least, a pleasant visual alternative to the slope-nosed VW.
Seat Leon SC
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 14, 2013
Seat has just unwrapped the Leon SC three-door hatchback ahead of its official debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Unlike some transformations from five- to three-door hatches, the Seat Leon underwent some meaningful surgery in the changeover, losing nearly an inch and a half of its wheelbase while still retaining the same amount of cargo capacity behind the rear seats.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!