Mercedes-Benz may have skipped advertising during last year's Super Bowl, but according to Automotive News, the manufacturer will be back for 2013. The company plans to introduce its new CLA to the public at large during the game, using the opportunity to reach some 111.3 million US viewers.
- George Kennedy
- Sep 18, 2012
The ever-covert spy photographers at Brenda Priddy & Company have nabbed a fresh one. This time, it's a new Mercedes-Benz that looks to be a mix between an A-Class and the CLS-Class four-door coupe. It is being called the CLA-Class, and it has been caught completely sans-camo in preparation for a shoot in Iceland.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX