General Motors wowed the crowds in Monterey this year with the Cadillac Ciel Concept. In addition to being a larger-than life convertible, the vehicle featured a level of attention to detail that hasn't been seen from the Wreath and Crest in over a century. That includes the beautiful olive wood interior. The good people at Cool Hunting recently sat down with GM Design to discover exactly what went into crafting the intricate pieces. Their story is more interesting than we thought the assembly o
How Cadillac made the Ciel Concept's gorgeous wood interior trim
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX