Just when we thought the four-year drama of a U.S. factory for Audi might be clearing up, we're back to the muddy. Not even two weeks after a Detroit outlet reported that the decision has already been made to build an Audi plant in the States, German Manager Magazin quotes Audi boss Rupert Stadler as saying he'd like a factory in Mexico for production of the Q5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX