Enterprise is adding the Aston Martin DB9 and Rapide S to its Exotic Car Collection at locations across America.
Aston Martin Rapide S
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 5, 2013
We've never really thought of the Aston Martin Rapide as being an old car in need of an update, but since the gorgeous sedan has, in fact, been around since 2010, we suppose a tidy freshening is in order. Here at the Geneva Motor Show, Aston is showing off the new Rapide S, which adds minor styling tweaks and a bit more oomph to the rakish four-door package. But don't be fooled, the S isn't just a trim-and-tape up-do – it wholly replaces the outgoing Rapide.
- John Neff
- Jan 22, 2013
Goodbye Aston Martin Rapide. Hello Aston Martin Rapide S. That's right, Aston Martin has unveiled an updated version of its famously beautiful four-door and given its name a new consonant to boot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX