Akrapovič (pronounced a-CROP-o-vitch) makes car exhaust systems for everything from the Volkswagen Golf to the Audi R18 E-Tron quattro endurance racer. The Slovenian company also does motorcycle exhausts and has gotten into custom bikes to show off its work. Three years ago it debuted the Morsus (inset), a fluid assemblage of carbon fiber and steel with two large wheels at either end. At the Bad Salzuflen Custom Bike Show in Germany Akrapovič showed off the next evolution, the Full Moon motorcyc
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies