Ford is finally putting out the details for the power and fuel economy for the all-new 2015 Edge. The Sport trim's 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 gets 315 horsepower and 350 pound-feet of torque and EPA-estimated fuel economy of 18 miles per gallon city, 27 mpg highway and 21 mpg combined.
2015 Ford Edge
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 24, 2014
Edge will be the first Ford-badged product to come standard with EcoBoost power.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX